Please use this link to see Graphic production costs and to download Graphic specs.
Please contact us for Carriage costs- these items are heavy and not covered by our standard shipping charges.
Lead time- we require 2 weeks to prepare Artwork, Proof to be approved Production and delivery.
- Versatile fully magnetic/anodised aluminium structure for simple quick construction with excellent stability across entire range
- New unique self-aligning magnetic graphic headers providing an impressive seamless display
- Heavy duty moulded wheeled carry case. Front face/end curve hanging kits, superior strength magnetic tape and component bags all included as standard
- Optional 150w lamp kit - silver finish
- Optional hinged laminated case top and carry bag
- Double-sided systems available on request
- Overall height without lighting 2255mm, with lighting 2435mm
- Heavy duty moulded wheeled case with useful flat lid top and integral carry handle
- Separate halogen lamp padded storage compartment within case lid
- Lockable lid - catch style mechanism
- Easily converts to counter
- 670(w) x 435(d) x 925mm(h)
- Net weight - 9.6kg
Optional Counter Top
- Product code - ESP EST
- Hinged laminated counter top available in beech, white or black
- Transported within carry case
- 760(w) x 470(d) x 18mm(h)
- Net weight - 4.2 kg
Optional Halogen Lamp Kit
- Product code - ESP HL1
- 2 x 150w silver lamps
- Power leads 3m long
- Carry bag included
All display kits include: PopUp Frame, frame slip Bag, magnetic rails, magnetic rail bag, magnetic graphic hanging kits, magnetic tape and moulded wheeled carry case.
Please note re assembly:
Graphics can be susceptible to damage (cockling) during handling, with their appearance especially if predominantly white prone to showing every mark! This is why the graphics tube provide is of good robust quality and lined white to minimise transport damage.
It is imperative that the winding and handling of the graphic before and during removal from the graphic tube and during assembling is conducted cautiously, remembering to wind with the graphic outermost.
If you have concerns before assembly please ask us for advice.